Saturday 2 May 2009

Heidi Klum didn't want to break pregnancy news so early

Supermodel Heidi Klum was taken by surprise when her husband Seal broke the news of her pregnancy, as she didn't want to break it so early.

The German beauty refused to confirm the baby news when it broke earlier this month (Apr09) and was stunned when her husband decided to tell his fans the stories were true during a show.

"It kind of came out faster than I wanted it to," Contactmusic quoted Klum as saying. "My husband kind of surprised me and everybody at one of his concerts. He was just on tour, so he kind of told everybody... He's allowed to obviously," she added.

Meanwhile, Klum admits her fourth pregnancy has given her a sudden burst of energy and insists her fourth kid will be her last. "That's pretty much it. I'm very happy with four. We're both happy with four... I think we're complete, Fourth Baby Will Be My Last" she said.

"We'd be happy with either," she told in her first interview about her pregnancy. "But it would be a lie if I said we all weren't hoping for a little girl -- especially Leni, because she would love to have a little sister.

Klum and husband Seal will officially find out the baby's sex "probably at the end of the month," she says in an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show that airs Monday.

Klum -- also mom to Henry, 3, and Johan, 2 -- says she and Seal "weren't planning" on having a fourth child, "but we also weren't not planning either.

"We were kind of leaving it open," she continues. "We were always looking around the table and always thought one more would be nice. And we kind of took one baby at a time and every time we thought yeah, one more that's it.... But I think now it's the first time I feel like this is it."

No comments:

Post a Comment