Wednesday 20 May 2009

Actress Anne Heche herself not straight


Actress Anne Heche had a highly publicized relationship with television personality Ellen DeGeneres for three years. The couple broke up in 2000. Since then, Heche married and had a son with Cole Laffoon in 2001. They divorced in 2009. Heche gave birth to another son with her current partner, James Tupper, in March 2009. Heche told Barbara Walters in an interview that she does not label herself straight, gay or bisexual. "He's an extraordinary guy," said Heche. "He's one of the few people I've ever met who actually embraces the same notion about sexuality that I do ... which is that you love who you love. You fall in love with a person, not a sex." She added, "I would never limit myself to saying I would be with a man or a woman."
(Lester Cohen/WireImage)

No comments:

Post a Comment